幼儿教育网

【儿童早教英语口语】Tea for two

儿童睡前英语故事2020-08-09 11:00:49

点击上方“儿童睡前英语故事↑↑↑关注我

英语对话

Susan: Can’t you come in and have tea now, Peter?

苏珊:彼得,你现在能进来喝茶吗?

Peter: Not yet, dear. I must water the garden first.

彼得:还不能。我得先给花园浇水。

Susan: Do you have to water it now?

苏珊:你一定得现在浇吗?

Peter: I’m afraid I must. Look at it!   It’s terribly dry.

彼得:恐怕我得现在浇。你看看,干得厉害。

Susan: What a nuisance!(真讨厌)

苏珊:真讨厌!

Peter: Last summer it was very dry, too. Don’t you remember? I had to water it every day.

彼得:去年夏天也是干得很。你记得了吗?我不得不每天浇水。

Susan: Well, I’ll have tea by myself.

苏珊:好吧,我一个喝茶了。

Susan: That was quick! Have you finished already?

苏珊:好快啊!你已经浇完了?

Peter: Yes, dear. Look out of the window.

彼得:是的。你看看窗外。

Susan: Good heaven! It’s raining. That means you needn’t water the garden.

苏珊:下雨了,这就是就是说,你不必给花园浇水了。

Peter: That was a pleasant surprise. It means I can have tea, instead.

彼得:这是意想不能的好事。这意味着我反倒可以喝茶了。